*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lilith
  2. Which Friend shall you visit?
  3. Need to live life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/726899-Lilith
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Lilith's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lilith

    by: Unknown
You walk down the street,Lilith's house not far away.You nervously look around,paranoid of everything."Just calm down!!"You force yourself to,taking deep breathes.In through the nose,out through the mouth.

Finally you step onto the porch of Lilith's house.Ringing the doorbell,the friend in mind opened the door.When you saw her,you cringed,thinking it was Taylor,but her warm smile proved you wrong."Hey,where have you been?"She asked,crossing her arms,but still had that warm smile on her face."In my house....avoiding death and shrinkage."You reply,looking embaressed.

She giggled,and you noticed how her black lipstick lips curled upward when she smiled."Well....it does look like you've shrank a couple inches."She said,measuring herself then you with her hand."Just joking!!"She added once she saw how freaked out you were.

The two of you stepped inside,and walked up the stairs to her room.Goth central here,almost as Gothic as Taylor's,just with a kind atmosphere."So,what have you been up to.....?"You ask,sitting down on the floor.

"Oh....nothing really.Been doing the usual."She replied.Even though you couldn't help it,your eyes wandered to her huge black boots.In your mind,you had an image of Lilith being the size of a mountain,her gigantic boot coming down to crush you.You shuddered.

"Something the matter?"She asked,looking genuine worried.

"No....nothing."

You have the following choices:

1. The Two of You Stay in her room

*Noteb*
2. You decide to go walking

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/726899-Lilith