*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dad's growth spurt.
  2. Growing Dad
  3. Bill
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/1082231-Dads-growth-spurt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1567966
Like the title says, Gentle Male Giants. 300 GPs for every good chapter
This choice: Continue (Matt's perspective (the 15 year old))  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dad's growth spurt.

    by: Unknown
I was busy playing my games. Dad looked normal when I saw him, then the next thing I know I'm slowly being pushed by a rough, warm surface that smells like feet. It WAS a foot. It smelled like my dad's but it was bigger than me! The foot pushed me and pushed me until I was up against the wall, my face buried in my dad's foot. I looked to my left to see Henry in the same situation. Then I looked down. I was a little embarrassed to see my dick fully erect, boning my dad's sole. Yes I admit I have a macro foot fetish, and I sometimes fantasized about my dad. Plus I'm pretty sure dad is a microphile who enjoys tiny people, so no doubt he got some growing serum or something along those lines. Anyway, J squirmed around on my dad's sole, trying to get his attention.

Then dad lifted both his feet from me and Henry, and we both stared at this boxer clad giant that was my dad. "Sorry about that guys. I got this new growth powder from work..." Dad told his story about why he could barely fit in our living room. All the couches were pushed away from his powerful legs, and his feet barely reached the wall as I clearly demonstrated. After some more explaining, he stopped and said, "Hold on. Why are you both erect at the sight of me...?" My boner didn't die down, and Henry was just going through puberty, so this was probably his first erection, and I'm guessing he has the giant fetish too. He was confused. "Dad, I... I don't know what's going on... Why is it all stiff and hard?" Dad didn't lecture him about sex and whatnot so he only asked "How do you feel about me being a giant with my feet pressed on you?" he only responded by saying it's exciting and pleasurable, and that was all Dad needed.

Dad reached over and picked us both up in his giant hands. It was a little akward, but dad brought us up to his face and said, "I don't want you guys to get hurt, but while I'm your big giant dad, why don't we have a little fun?" I was getting hard reeeeaaaaaly fast, so Henry and I both said yes. "Good, then why don't we play a game." he put us down on the floor, and bent his legs so that he was hugging his knees. He stretched his legs slightly until his bare feet were tilted over us, his heels on the carpet so the toes pointed diagonally upwards. "Here's a game for you two. Whoever loves my smelly feet the most will get to be anywhere on my body for a few hours. The loser gets to be put somewhere of my choice." I was staring at the gargantuan feet, the smell filling my nostrils. It was definitely alright with me. I looked over at Henry, who was touching Dad's feet with his hands, amazed by the excitement it all brings. He inhaled the foot odor, and the look in his eyes said it all: he is totally in love.

Dad said "show love anyway you can. 3 2 1...go!" I wrapped my arms around the big foot. I hugged and squeezed the foot like it was the very thing that kept me alive. I felt the rush and hugged the foot more, diggig my face into the soles, inhaling and enjoying every breath. Dad said "Henry's in the lead. Love more, Matt!" I looked over at Henry, who was already climbing on the foot licking and sucking the way there, and wrapping his body around Dad's big toe, literally making out with it. I didn't want to be put underneath dad's ass or in his boxers, so I tried the best I could to lick every inch of his foot. Meanwhile, dad was smiling, having as much fun as we were watching the tow of us compete in a giant foot licking competition.

After a few minutes had passed...

You have the following choices:

1. I won, woohoo

2. Henry won, dammit

*Noteb*
3. Dad said it was a tie, and he'll just stick us in the toilet for a while

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
inuyasha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/1082231-Dads-growth-spurt