*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Sweaty Punishment
  2. Dad's growth spurt.
  3. Growing Dad
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/HWVMTQQ8X-A-Sweaty-Punishment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1567966
Like the title says, Gentle Male Giants. 300 GPs for every good chapter
This choice: Henry won, dammit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Sweaty Punishment

    by: noah harris
"Alright boys, let's see who won! By the feel of it, I'm thinking Henry takes the cake."
Our father shuffles his massive soles back towards himself and begins examining them toe to heel over his knee. "looking at Henry's foot, it seems he got a lot of the gunk between my toes. Nice one sport," he laughed, flashing a grin at my brother. "As for you Matt, I still feel a little something under my pinky toe. Looks like your brother's our little winner."
"Damn, sorry I didn't get around to it," I reply, frustrated yet curious what my massive father had in store for us. "Well son, you'll have plenty of time to make up for it. Why don't you go fetch my boots? I reckon if you slip one on my big toe it'll grow and I can stuff you inside to clean it up for me." I did as he asked and grabbed his smelly Ugg boots from the closet. He always wore them fresh out of his work shoes and they wreaked. I placed the opening on his pinky toe, which was still 3 times the size of the opening, and miraculously it grew to size, and so did the smell. "Oh man that thing wreaks hard," said my dad, laughing as he picked me up a lowered me into the sweat-soaked, fur-lined boot. "Now I'm gonna shove my foot in there so I can feel you cleaning. I'll start you right at the big toe buddy. See you in a few." He blew a kiss into the deep dark pit of his Ugg and followed with his big toe, pinning me face first into the sheep-skin insole.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 noah harris (UN: joenuts845 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
inuyasha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/HWVMTQQ8X-A-Sweaty-Punishment