*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/893737-Fight-their-urges-and-return-to-the-pool-area
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Fight their urges and return to the pool area.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Fight their urges and return to the pool area.

    by: Hanko
"Hey where have you two be-" John was quickly cut off as he saw Wendys head on his fathers body. Wendy walked straight to her mothers headless body and put her large manly arms around it. "Why do you look so suprized John?" He heard his father say as he appeard with Wendys body under him. He jumped into the pool but forgot about his new breasts and his top alomst came right off. "HAHAHA yeah you have to watch out for that" yelled Wendy. "Come on Julie come swim with me" said Tom as he did his best to ajust his top. Feeling adventerous Johns body sprang up and grabed Juiles head and dove into the pool. Buy the time she surfaced her head was attched to his body. "Give me a warning next time John" Juile glared. "Now theres only one thing out of place" said Wendy as John felt his fathers hands carry him. Next thing he knew he could see Juiles' body under him. She was in a tight green bikkini which hugged every one of her curves. He can hear his father and Juile messing around in there teen bodys in a very teen age way. "Maybe we should give them some alone time" Wendy winks at you. Wendy puts on your father's shirt and John puts on Juiles white sundress and sneek away into your fathers room.

"Wendy I need a change of clothes did your mom bring any?" Yeah heres her bag" she throws it at him but with her new strength clothes fall out. Theres are pink lace boyshorts and a matching bra with a flowy black satin skirt with a white top. Hmmmmm what to put on????

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay as you are and get busy

2. start to put on clean clothes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/893737-Fight-their-urges-and-return-to-the-pool-area