*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 100%, baby
  2. all of them
  3. make her friends babys as well
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/1200822-100-baby
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1575574
Lisa is always making your life sad by treating you like a baby but justice will soon come
This choice: 100%, baby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

100%, baby

    by: Unknown
You decided to turn them all back into complete babies, that would teach them for all the years they've messed with you. but now the question was when to get them, it was then that you heard the door bell, followed by Lisa saying, I'll get it, it's probably my friends. You smile evilly to yourself as you hear her going down the steps. This Is perfect! You thought to yourself. Not only will all of your targets be all under one roof, but now it'll be easy to take care of them. You then you hear your sister walking back up the stairs with her friends. Hey squirt, Lisa said as she poked her head into your room, me and my friends are gonna be in my room, so you better not bug us in there! No worries, you say with your back turned to her. so she doesn't see the sinister look on your face. Your sister looks at you confused for a moment, then shook her head saying, dumb kid. as she closed your door. a few minutes later, you make it so that they wouldn't hear your foot steps. You make your way down the hall, then slowly open the door to your sisters room and looked in to see your sister and her friends talk about useless girl talk you didn't even listen to. You look at every one of them and think on whether or not to change them one by one to freak them all out, or just change them all at the same time. You think about it for a moment, then decide that its best to. . .

You have the following choices:

1. all at once,

2. one at a time.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/1200822-100-baby