*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/807523-cradle-cap
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1575574
Lisa is always making your life sad by treating you like a baby but justice will soon come
This choice: cradle cap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

cradle cap

    by: tom darcenn
You pionted at lisa and it was done, smiling as you faded away in a way the chesher cat from alice in wonderland would envy, you drifted up to your room to watch the events.

One minute later a 7:00am lisa grumpling brought her hand down on the alarm clock and after it stopped ringing grunting got out of bed, she started then went on to take off her pygarmers and get dressed, she then went on to brush her hair and it was then that she cault sight of herself in the mirror, her screams must have been heard on the moon.

Mom almost instantly ran in and then it was her turn to scream when she caulght sight of lisa's head; lisa now had around her head a yellow, crusting rash, other patches of her sculp were bright red. Mom had lisa out of the house in five seconds shouting up to you that she was taking lisa to the hospital.

Lisa and mom spent nine hours there, the doctors ran every test that they could think of, then ran them again and again as they couldn't belive the results; then eventuly 8 hours after they arived the nurse came other and told them their findings, they told mom from what they could gather Lisa had cradle cap, at first mom didn't belive them as she new that only infants up to three get cradle cap, but the nurse explained about how they didn't belive it eather and how through all there tests that cradle cap was the same thing they all said. They also explained that it could occur up to twelve months a fact that ovouisly sadened lisa, as for the rest of the night she went on about it.

Even after they got home from the hospital lisa was still going on about it in the end mom being so annoyed said "alright lisa to sort this problem I'll..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tom darcenn (UN: fivefooteight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/807523-cradle-cap