*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/719908-Made-the-three-of-them-into-three-good-comic-bo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1578230
Necklace = chaos.
This choice: Made the three of them into three good comic book superheroes!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Made the three of them into three good comic bo...

    by: Dutch91
So, do you want DC or Marvel superheroes? Or maybe something new?

DC superheroes currently flashing through Steven's mind include the powerful Superman, the smart Batman and...Power Girl? Well, maybe he's thinking of her because she looks so good (Somewhat muscular blonde with the powers of Superman showing her DDs? Good times for Steven.)

As for Marvel superheroes...Spider-Man is cool with wall-clinging and superhuman physical abilities (plus he can spin webs!). Wolverine also is pretty badass, with his unbreakable metal claws and healing factor. But why is he thinking of Rogue? Whatever she touches, she drains their powers temporarily...and prolonged touches can kill.

Or what about some new superheroes?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dutch91 (UN: batlagoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/719908-Made-the-three-of-them-into-three-good-comic-bo