*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/727801-Twist-of-Fate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1578230
Necklace = chaos.
This choice: Made the three of them into three anime characters!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Twist of Fate

    by: Smash
In a bizarre twist of fate, the necklace turned the three into three Japanese anime characters.

Steven was a pretty boy with shiny hair, narrow-shaped eyes and a beautiful smile, Jill's boyfriend became a scrawny-looking boy with weird spiky hair and Jill had huge eyes with pink hair and a small nose. She was also wearing a traditional schoolgirl's outfit complete with a skimpy miniskirt.

Despite being amassed with confusion, Jill couldn't help but noticed the handsome young man (Steven, of course) standing in front of her. Her cheeks turn red as she becomes quickly infatuated with him. It seemed that Steven's luck was finally changing.

However, Jill's boyfriend was the only one who knew of his backwards appearance and watched in shock as his girlfriend ogled pretty boy Steven.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smash (UN: smash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/727801-Twist-of-Fate