*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/761698-Craigs-games
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
This choice: Plays with Scotty and Clay  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Craig's games

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Craig starts flexing his muscles, unwittingly crushing a little more of the strip club he formerly worked for. Dean smiles with satisfaction as his cock shakes, forcing Scotty towards the back. The giant stripper notices this and laughs, saying "Who are those guys?" Dean responds "Little runts that picked on me in the past. Now they're my little pets." Craig frowns at Scotty "You picked on my buddy Dean? It's time for giant Craig to show them a little lesson."

Dean lowers Clay in hand towards his giant partner and plucks Scotty from his pubes. Now with both in hand, Craig decides to have some fun with...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scotty

2. Clay

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/761698-Craigs-games