*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/762031-Too-bad-for-Clay
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
This choice: Clay  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Too bad for Clay

    by: Deanthrocyte1
"I like this one."

To Clay's horror, the giant gay stripper reaches down and plucks him from Dean's hand. He holds him in midair, watching him struggle frantically to escape. He laughs heartily. "Pathetic little man, thinking he's so big to push my buddy Dean around before. Now I'll show him what's big now." Carelessly he drops him onto the top of one of his mountainous pecs. He watches his little pet attempt to escape, but he worsens this by flexing his arm up and down wildly. His pecs bounce, forcing Clay to fall once more.

But Craig catches him before he can smash into the crushed pavement beneath the colossal giants. But he's not done yet. He drops Clay onto his mammoth cock. All this dominating excites him, forcing it to rise and Clay struggles to stay on top of it. Craig presses him into his greasy flesh "What's the matter," he says "Never faced a real man before?" He releases his thumb and Clay loses his balance. But he instead grabs hold of a clump of pubic hairs above the stripper's balls. He realizes the truth now. He's nothing but a speck to these two.

As Craig humiliates Clay some more, he wants to...

You have the following choices:

1. Have some fun with Scotty too

2. Find some more little toys

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/762031-Too-bad-for-Clay