*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the pool
  2. Kari's Flip-Flop
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586203-The-Time-I-Was-an-Inanimate-Object-v-II/cid/1878172-the-pool
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1586203
The streamlined version of this story, you switch bodies with an inanimate object.
This choice: the pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the pool

    by: Jermaine
Kari drives all the way to the pool, pedal to the metal, which puts a lot of pressure on your face as her foot is smothering you. "Why did I agree to this?" You think to yourself. She finally reaches the pool & gets out of her car & walks to the pool area. Walking is even worse than her driving to you. She finds s nice spot to put her stuff at & takes you off. "Now don't go running off anywhere" she tells you jokingly as she dives in the water. You're just stuck there, unable to move, when suddenly you realize you miss her foot on you. "Wait, NO!" You say, as you try to stop the thoughts of being a flip flop over ruling your own. "I hope I get changed back soon" you think as your mind starts drifting off again.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jermaine (UN: jermainer15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
einstein has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586203-The-Time-I-Was-an-Inanimate-Object-v-II/cid/1878172-the-pool