*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's assembly time!
  2. Rebecca
  3. Which Fatty Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1245598-Its-assembly-time
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: weight gain machine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's assembly time!

    by: pedro01
It's Wednesday morning and the school pupils attending the assembly every week. This week's is an unusual visitor with some very special item he brought out for one of the pupils. As always at the start, the headmaster Mr Cawley conducts the assembly to the pupils with a normal greeting.

Mr Cawley: Right Good Morning boys & girls!
pupils: Good Morning Mr Cawley!
Mr Cawley: Ok so today we have a visitor today, some of our teachers may remember him when he was a pupil of this school many years ago and I like to introduce to you Professor Cowe and he's here with his one of his inventions he brought for us today. So I'll just hand over to the Professor and I hope you'll enjoy youselves.

The pupils appluaded as Professor Cowe makes his way to the stage with his invention all draped in white cloth.

Professor Cowe: Thank you very much Mr Cawley and well Good Morning kids!
pupils: Good Morning Professor Cowe!
Professor Cowe: Well as you all heard Mr Cawley said moments ago, yea I was a former pupil there at this school. But it wasn't a same school as you all have right now, because when went to this school, it was use to be called "Seaforth weight school". Most of you don't know what it is well the pupils who at the school were all fat. Yes not many people found unusual place to be but I gained myself a little bit. The school was successful then until when the famous headmaster Mr Small retired after 32 years of teaching. The new headteacher Mrs Gray who was here before Mr Cawley was the headteacher 6 months later, She decided it wasn't a great idea so she changed the school name into "Seaforth School". I left at the time so I was lucky enough to off from her, but she made all the pupils exercise every single day and even though one pupil passed away from heart attack, it was all problems for her. So the school council said her teaching to the pupils was not unacceptabe and so she left before your headmaster Mr Cawley took over.

Professsor Cowe: But anyway that's one of the reasons why I got this invention for you today to have my vonlunteer to come up give it a try. So who would like to have a go then? Ahh many hand ups! Ok I will choose this blonde girl here if would like to come to the stage for me?

The girl came towards the stage with the Professor side by side with the machine still been clothed covered.

Professor Cowe: Hello! And what's your name?
Rebecca: My names Rebecca!
Professor Cowe: And how old are you Rebecca?
Rebecca: Thirteen!
Professor Cowe: And do you any family connected with fat Rebecca?
Rebecca: Yes my family are all fat except from me because of the old headteacher's rule and I'm trying desparate to get fatter by the time I'll be sixteen yeas old. My Mom always told me to if you gonna be fatter then be brave for youself, because you are the one with many dreams you could become like the rest of the family. So I wanted to do it so I'll make my family pround for many years to come.

Professor Cowe: Well that was a hard story was it Rebecca? But guess what? You don't have to wait, because I brought along this invention especially for you sweetheart. It's The Weight Gain Machine 5000!
pupils: Ooooohhhh!

The pupils were amazed when the Professor unveiled the white cloth from his machine and Rebecca is feeling excited for all she's getting for her family.

Professor Cowe: Yes but before we do that Rebecca, I would like you to weigh on the scales for your current weight. So would you like to take off your shoes and step on to the scales for me? That's it and you currently weighing at 116lbs. But We gonna change that for you right now. If you like to step on the black X for me? That's fine and by the way, I'll be back again in the next 6 months to see how you getting on. Is it all right for you?
Rebecca: Yes! I'll be looking forward for this moment.
Professor Cowe: And I hope you will too. And your body sometimes not be comrotable at first until you get used to the new size just in case. So are you ready Rebecca?
Rebecca? Yes!
Professor Cowe: And are you ready kids?
pupils: YES!
Professor Cowe: Ok on the count from...
All: 5...4...3...2...1...
Professor Cowe: Here we go!

The professor then shoots towards Rebecca with a green beam surounding her body and Just in few seconds later, her belly starts to expand and so does the rest of her body as she's getting fatter by the minute. Her T-shirt starting to get tighter when her belly are beginning to show her new rolls in frot of her pupils and so does here track pants. When the machine stopped, Rebecca looked down at her self thinking she's finally got what she wanted and started to rub her new fat belly which it already showed from her tight T-shirt.

pupils: Wooow!
Rebecca: Oh Professor Cowe! I love it! Tank you so much for all this fat for my family.
Professor Cowe: You're welcome Rebecca! But now we gonna weigh you on to the scales. So would you like to step on to the scales again fpr me? That's fine! Now Rebecca you last weighed at about 116lbs and you now weighed...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...216lbs.

*Noteb*
2. ...256lbs.

*Noteb*
3. ...316lbs.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1245598-Its-assembly-time