*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1602987
Guys or Girls. Get pregnant, even guys can!

Guys or Girls. Get pregnant, even guys can!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Please Add: Come on people. We have over 2,000 views and not even 30 chapters. Don't be shy, add!

I noticed that there is virtually no pregnancy only interactives on here so I decided to try to change that. This is my first interactive so try not to be too harsh. :P

There is no specific backstory, I will setup some locations to start in. NOTE: You may switch locations during the story, but make sure to keep an option open in case people want to stay.

RULES:

+Edit: I am now allowing mpreg, so m/m stuff is now allowed.

+No killing off main characters. You may kill off a character that YOU created though, but you MUST leave an option for them to survive.

+No hardcore gore/vore. Wrong fetish kids.

+Sex IS allowed, but keep it realistic. No one gets 12 chicks a day...

+If you are going to make someone perma-preggy, make it optional, Please.

+Weight gain is usually a part of pregnancy, but don't make it more than 30 lbs without my consent. And of course, make it optional.

+Posts don't need to be a whole paragraph, but please, try for at LEAST three lines. Please?

+Spelling and grammer is a good thing! It saves me time and effort.

If you like this interactive, I may also do another fetish. Please send suggestions to superbob1234@writing.com

Oh, and if this becomes popular, I mad add GP rewards!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602987-Pregnancy-interactive