*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Little Night Music
  2. Mating House rules
  3. A male snake
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/772190-A-Little-Night-Music
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: Leland wants to talk to some of his buddies who work, or go, there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Little Night Music

    by: Twiga
Leland thought about it and came to the conclustion that he did not to mate at all tonight he just wanted someone to talk to.

He had a friend A Bird Hybrid...Merlin Peregrin...A raptor hybrid who worked at the Mating House

Leland put on his warmest clothes for the Cold Seasons were starting and Reptile Hybrids are sensitive to cold.

Leland began to slither to the Nearest Mating House...He looked up to the sky and saw the moon was bright blue tonight.

Leland paused for a moment and just looked at the moon...Was it really blue or was it just a trick of the light?

He remembered something his Mother told him about the Blue Moon

"There is one day a year." His Mother had told him "When the Moon glows blue...When that happens the spirits of those who come before us come to visit us...But they are invisable and inaudiable to all but the most powerful psychic."

"Mom!" Leland had said "That's just a fairy tale, and not a very good one."

"All Fairy Tales are true." His Mother had told him "It just does not seem obvious at first."

His Mother had passed away last year...The Family fed on her remains in the coldest days of Winter...Leland had very little of her remains...Deep down he felt guilty...In the last years of her life Leland rarely visted her. He visted her once one month before she died and never saw her again.

He thought 'If I don't stop pondering I'll never get to the Mating House.' So he silthered on his way.

When he entered the Mating House...He saw Merlin right there in the Lobby..He was reading a newspaper.

Quietly Leland slithered over to him "Hey." Leland said to his old childhood friend

"Hey Leland." Merlin said looking up from the paper "You here for some fun?"

"You know me." Leland said "The Cold Seasons sap the lust from me like...something that...sucks sap..."

"As articulete as ever." Merlin chuckled

"I was just lonely." Leland said "I just wanted someone to talk to."

"I'm not bothering you am I?"

"Work has been slow." The Raptor said

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jump in bed for old time's sake

2. Continue to talk

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/772190-A-Little-Night-Music