*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/1427902-The-Morph-Ball-Incident
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1606439
A lady is stuck in the hole with her feet sticking out; need I say more?
This choice: "Samus Aran. Your assistance would be appreciated"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Morph Ball Incident

    by: Knight Owl
As we all know, Samus' morph ball allows her to squeeze through the tiniest of spaces. It usually functions with 100% sucess rate, however, a recent fight with Ridley has damaged some of Samus' armor systems. Samus uses the morph ball to enter a hole in the ground. About three feet in, her morph ball malfunctions, causing it to disengage, and for Samus to end up with her legs sticking out of the ground. Her Varia Suit is way too bulky for her to try and squeeze her way out, the morph ball no longer functions, and she cant move her arms enough to manually disengage the Varia Suit. Enter traveller.

Another day of travelling, if only these stupid towns weren't so far apart... What's this? It looks a robot managed to get itself stuck in a hole.
"Help! Someone. Anyone." The voice is coming from the hole, and is oddly feminine for a robot.
"You need help robot lady?"
"It's Samus, and I'm not a robot, this is just an exo-suit. Unfortunately, it's kind of bulky, and I seem to be... stuck..."
"Let me try to pull you out."
"It's worth a shot, go for it!" You grab Samus' legs and pull with all of your might. She doesn't budge an inch.
"Is there any way you could slide out of your armor or something?"
"That's it! You can manually disengage the locks on all of my lower armor, then maybe I can squeeze myself out of the top half." You look over her big orange boots until you find an odd looking circular spot on her ankles. You press it and you hear locks disengaging.
"Good! They should slide right off now." You pull on her boots and they come off clean, revealing smaller blue boots underneath. As tempted as you are right now, you really do feel the need to help this woman.
"Ok. The next set of locks should be on the sides of my knees and my hips." You follow her directions and her leg armor disengages, and the halves seperate like a walnut. From what you see so far, Samus is built like a super model, unexpected considering her mannish armor.
"Ok. Go ahead and try to pull me out again." You grab her ankles and start to pull. She slowly but surely is starting to come out of her upper armor. After a few seconds her boots come loose, revealing her bare feet.
"No biggie. Just keep going... What are you doing up there?" Samus' soles mesmerize you. You slowly bring them up to your face and inhale deeply, loving their sweaty smell. You cant take much more and you bury your face in her soft soles.
"If you have what I think you have I'll be down here all day. Sorry to kill your little fetish high. But I'm gonna have to intervene now." Samus pulls her feet away from you. She wraps her legs around your torso and starts squeezing.
"Snap out of it and finish what you started. There will be time for that later. Ok?"
"Yes... Ma'am..."
"Good." Samus releases her vice grip on your torso and you can breathe again. You grab her by the knees this time and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/1427902-The-Morph-Ball-Incident