*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mulan
  2. More...
  3. Disney Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/863214-Mulan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Mulan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mulan

    by: Unknown
Somehow, Roxas found himself in a Chinese boot camp. The commander was talking about how he will make a man out of each and every one of you. After his speech (more of a song, really) the training began.
At one point, the course was to run through a river, carrying heavy buckets. Roxas wasn't one to shy away from training events, even if he didn't belong.
During the training, a soldier got far behind and Roxas stayed close. The soldier, Ping, was oddly attractive. What was more was when he removed his shoes to wring out his socks, his feet were simply too feminine to belong to a man. So Roxas approached Ping and questioned him. Ping was adamant about being a man and made a foolish threat. Roxas however, wasn't fooled the slightest. He pointed to where Ping's Adams Apple would be and then to his mounded chest, restating his accusing.

Ping broke down, telling his story of father Fa, admitting he was a woman named Mulan. Roxas listened closely and then he saw his options. He could be nice to Mulan, as his nature, and possibly get her take on his dream. Or, he could be slightly devilish and threaten to report her if she doesn't agree to let him have his every way with her feet.
What did Roxas decide to do?...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/863214-Mulan