*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1147982-Roxas-rubs-Mulans-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Roxas rubs Mulan's feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Roxas rubs Mulan's feet

    by: Unknown
"Can I rub your feet?" Roxas asked shyly.
"Of course" replied Mulan with a smile. "Like I said, My feet have been killing me and rubbing it would just be heavenly", and then Mulan placed her bare feet on Roxas' lap.
Roxas picked up Mulan's feet and rubbed it slowly. Her soles were so soft and sweaty that Roxas was just dying to smell them, so he slowly raised her feet towards his nose, but stopped half way thinking it might be too much.
"Do you want to smell them?" asked Mulan
"Well, uh..kinda" Hesitatingly answered Roxas.
"Go ahead then, You can do whatever you want" replied Mulan.
So Roxas brought her feet to his nose and took a quick whiff of the amazing odor of Mulan's feet.
Mulan smirked and asked "How do they smell?"
Roxas thought for a moment and replied "Just the way I thought they would smell, great". He tried to act calm as if it was alright, but on the inside, Roxas was loving it.
Mulan just gave a smile and let Roxas continue.
The odor of Mulan's feet smelt so good that Roxas couldn't resist placing her feet on his face and inhaling all the foot odor. While her soles were on his face, his tongue accidentally came out and tasted the soles of Mulan's feet. She didn't notice, but Roxas had never tasted something so amazing, so he wanted more and smelling her feet started to get old. But Mulan might be grossed out by it. So he sat there and thought while smelling Mulan's feet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask Mulan if Roxas could lick her feet

2. Do other things.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1147982-Roxas-rubs-Mulans-feet