*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/2978667-Wanted-Rape
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Story line 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Wanted Rape

    by: Mladenovic5@live.com
Before she could react, James tackled her to the ground and begins pulling and ripping her clothes off.
Ms. Freeman saw the animal-istic lust in James eyes as she felt the hardening erection James had in his pants.

Now pulling off his pants, James grabbed Ms. Freeman from behind and penetrated her! "Nffff!" she gasped with tight lips as her student was having his way with her.
"Fu- fu- fu- fudge!" James exclaimed as he began spewing his load into Ms. Freeman's love-hole.

Taking a few deep breaths, she grabbed the notebook and wrote.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue the sex!

2. Let James go wild on the girls.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mladenovic5@live.com (UN: dra90n68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/2978667-Wanted-Rape