*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She looks different...
  2. Heather again.
  3. Twin Trouble
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/3476031-She-looks-different
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: She looks different...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She looks different...

    by: Unknown
I’m your doorway stood Heather, but she looked kinda weird. The first thing that stood out to you was that her skin was glowing a very faint blue. On top of that her eyes were bright white. After taking all of that in, your eyes wonder down and notice that she is completely naked. You had to admit that she was very attractive. If you didn’t, your growing bulge would.

“What in the world…” you say, not really knowing what to do. That’s when you sister says, “I’m about to make you regret calling me a liar.” She then lunges at you. Before you can process what she was doing, she started to phase into your body.

You feel a shiver go up your spine as you feel less and less control over your body. You then proceed to collapse on the floor. As you are on the the ground trying to process what just happened, your body starts to pick itself up off the ground. It then stands up and says “wow that felt weird.” You then start to think “what is happening?” When your body responds with “Oh I’m proving that I was telling the truth. It’s me, Heather?” Absolutely hating this sensation you think “look I’m sorry for calling you a liar. It just seemed far fetched. Now please get out.” She pauses to think for a second when she says…

You have the following choices:

1. She refuses

*Noteb*
2. She agrees

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/3476031-She-looks-different