*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1811053-Your-Mom-with-a-hammer-and-a-dead-rat-at-her-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Your Mom with a hammer and a dead rat at her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your Mom with a hammer and a dead rat at her feet

    by: JR
You find your mother grasping a hammer with her dear life. Remembering from before, when your mother jumped onto the kitchen counter when a mouse scurried by a few months before. She wouldn't get down until you captured it and freed it outside. So her grabbing a hammer wasn't that odd for you to see. Though knowing your mother, she would have been too afraid to get near the rat. Luckily for her, the rat was dead, quite dead in fact. Looked like the dead rat, very dead with its dessicated appearance, had fallen from some hidden spot in the garage and freaked out your mother. However the think that caught your eye was your mother. She appeared frozen in time.

"Mom?"

Suddenly she came to, oddly surprised and aware of her surroundings. Her eyes seemed different, dusky, but you blamed that due to the poor lighting in the garage. Your mother mouthed something then looked down first at her hands. Setting the hammer down, they touch her lips then started to travel down to her breasts. She seemed ready to touch them.

"Mom, you alright?"

Turning to you, your mother had this eerie grin on her face, as though something great had happened.

"Yes, Tim, I think things just got a lot better." Her tone seemed completely out of character, almost venomous. "Can you take care of that dead rat? I think I need to lie down. That rat almost scared me have to death. I don't feel quite like myself."

Not wanting to get a scolding from your mother, you headed over to pick up the dead rat though you swore you heard your mother snicker as you walked by. Throwing the rat into the trash, you continued with your chores. Finishing up around noon, you entered an oddly quiet house. Typically after your chores, your mother would be the kitchen with a lunch made for you. Peeking your head, you found it empty with no lunch. Deciding that she must have take a nap after that rat scare, you made yourself a sandwich. Half-way through eating your sandwich, you heard a loud bang, like something had been dropped.

"Mom, you okay?"

No response. Curiosity got the best of you and you headed upstairs. The bang had definitely come from your mother's room. You stopped yourself short of opening the door. You felt a slight tinge from your cheek. The last time you had been in your mother's room was when she was undressing yourself. You had got hell for that. Didn't want a repeat of that. Softly knocking on the door, you heard a muffled sound, but still no response. Odd, now you knocked harder.

"Mom?"

Sounds of panic could be heard on the other side of the door.

"Coming Timmy-boy..." Your mother finally replied.

Timmy-boy, hey, wasn't that what Jezzer mockingly called you. Perhaps your mother had overheard Jimmy calling you and thought it was a nickname. You tried to reason why your mother would call you that, but the door finally opened, though only a crack, and with it your mother's head. Her hair was in a disarray and her cheeks absolutely flushed, liked after she worked out vigorously to maintain that hourglass frame.

"Yes?" There was an air of sexuality to the way your mother asked it, that you had never seen before. As though she was imitating one of those women you saw in a porno.

"I was just wondering if you were alright. I thought I heard something drop from up here and you didn't respond."

"Oh, Timmy-boy, you don't have to worry about me. I was just taking a nap."

Certainly didn't look like one. Your eyes narrowed at your mother.

"Are you done with all of your chores?"

"Yes."

"Good, the rest of the day is yours."

Before you could answer, her head ducked back into your room, but not before you got a glimpse of something. One of her breasts managed to sway sideways and peek through the crack. Her pink nipples were erect and glistened, like they had been sucked on. You gulped as you were left in the hallway, alone. A hard-on started to form in your parents. Damn teenage, hormones. Anything could give you a woody, even your mother's breasts. Walking back downstairs, you thought of how odd your mother had been acting. Like she was a completely different person, but your mind came up with the reason that her wits must have been frayed due to seeing that dead rat. Wait a minute, an image flashed in your mind. Your mother had green eyes. That was wrong. She had always had blue eyes. No, your mind must be playing tricks on you. Probably stress from school and what your relationship status was with Tracy.

As you were about to finish off your sandwich, the doorbell rang. You weren't expecting any visitors, maybe a package delivery? No, too early for that. Opening the door, revealed a sight you had seen earlier this morning, this time however not in the bushes, Jezzer was passed out on your door steps. Ready to kick him again, you heard a voice call out from behind you, turning instinctively.

"Timmy-boy don't do that poor old Jezzer." Your mother was running down the stairs, dressed in the short running shorts and sports bra she had been wearing this morning.

"Mom, the town drunk does not deserve our respect. He should be luckily I don't call the cops on him."

Pushing you aside, your mother bent down to inspect Jezzer.

"Tim, I need you to bring Jezzer to our guest room. He isn't conscious."

You groaned as you picked up Jezzer, who smelled like the city dump on a hot day, and brought him to the guest room, then laid him on the bed. Meanwhile your mother went off to call an ambulance. Sheets were probably going to have to be burned. Jezzer looked and smelled like hadn't bathed in several weeks. Part of you felt sorry for the old man. Obviously no one carried about him, or else he wouldn't be in this situation. However that sympathy was soon replaced with angry as you remembered his jeers at you. Damn town drunkard. Your mother returned with a wet towel and started to wipe off his face. Not wanting to be near Jezzer any longer than you had to, you went upstairs to the privacy of your own room. Your mother had equally hated Jezzer, if not more so. Why the suddenly change in attitude? Trying to be Florence Nightingale? After all that hard worked you decided to lay down for a while and soon drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, you woke up and once again found the house to be eerily quiet. Your mother had probably gone with Jezzer to the hospital. Yawning as you walked down the stairs to make yourself a snack, you knew your mother was going to make your wash the sheets that Jezzer had been on. Might as well clean those now, before your mother told you. A snack could wait, heading to the guest room, what laid inside was certainly a sight to see.

Jezzer was completely undressed on top of the bed with all of its sheets off to the side. A blank expression filled his face, no pleasure, nothing. As though the lights were all off. Meanwhile your mother, in her full naked milf glory, was straddling Jezzer's cock like a horse. She bobbed up and down as her hands were maneuvering Jezzer's hands to tease her breasts. What the hell had you walked onto? Never in a million years would your mother be caught with Jezzer.

"YES." You mother screamed as she continued to pleasure herself. Jezzer's penis appeared like the only thing alive about him. "Jezzer, give it to me. I always wanted your cock to fill me."

Finally your mother came to a climax and screamed the most sexy sound you had heard. Watching this persevere act had given you a boner. Falling off of Jezzer, your mother let go of Jezzer's hands. Jezzer's cum oozed out of her vagina and onto the bed. Your mother then sucked off the excess cum on tip of Jezzer's penis. Part of you was envious that Jezzer was getting the royal treatment rather than you. No this was your mother.

"MOM, WHAT THE FUCK?" You screamed at her, trying to hide your boner.

Your mother finally acknowledged with that eerie grin again. She looked at you with piercing green eyes. Wait, green eyes just like Jezzer's eyes. What the hell was happening? This was not your mother. Couldn't be.

"Timmy-boy, looked like you walked on to me and my new boyfriend, Jezzer."

You have the following choices:

1. Jezzer tells you of his abilities...

*Noteb*
2. You run off to call the police...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JR (UN: reidye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1811053-Your-Mom-with-a-hammer-and-a-dead-rat-at-her-feet