*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622393-A-Dream-Come-True
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1622393
Mind control, shape shifting, what more can you want?

Mind control, shape shifting, what more can you want?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story was based on a dream I actually just had not 5 minutes ago.

Well, it's based on that dream. I changed things around a bit.

Your name is James Wakefield. You're an 18 year old Caucasian male. You just moved to a new town to start a new life; you'll be going to the local community college there as well in a month.

You recently had a dream where a voice said you can not only shapeshift just by snapping your fingers, but you can mind control and hop between alternate universes.

When you shapeshift, the person you shapeshift into, regardless of location, turns into you, clothes and all. They always assume they've looked like that, and will continue on their way.

You can not swap others, or shapeshift others. You're the only one that can shapeshift.

Now, I know some of you are going "BUT I LIKE TO SWAP OTHERS" and I understand that. Which is why I'm taking a new approach at the always loved idea of swapping others. You can mind control.

You can do things as simple as having your college teacher give you an A on the test you purposely failed, to more amusing things like having a high school football player act as if he was a 6 year old girl.

To mind control, you just snap your fingers and results will occur; they will stay in that state of mind until you change them back.

Now, for the fun part; alternate universes. You have your universe you're in right now, but you can jump into anything; tv shows, movies, magazines, comic books, the works. As long as whatever you jump in has a story, you're fine.

Now, when you hop into another universe, you have to know who you'll take on the appearance as; once you know, just snap your fingers and you'll find yourself in that universe, in the form of that person.

RULES:
I'm usually not that strict on rules, but I feel I should enforce them.

1) Nothing too sexual. I don't want a detailed erotica story. Save that for another interactive. If they have sex, say they did. That's it.

2) This rule is similar to rule 1. Don't play with yourself. You don't need to shapeshift and play with yourself every single time i.e. playing with boobs, touching your new vagina, and so on. The only exception is groping yourself when you first hop in, but then you stop playing with yourself.

3) Like rule 2, this isn't an erotica story. If you think it'd fit well for an erotica story, don't post it. I WILL EDIT YOUR POST.

Should you have any questions, feel free to message me.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622393-A-Dream-Come-True