*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nano size
  2. Even smaller?
  3. smaller?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/2265911-Nano-size
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: Nano size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Nano size

    by: Unknown
You stand up. Wait, why were you on the ground? Wait, what kind of ground is this? You're standing on a massive cliff, overlooking an expansive network of black canyons...canyons for miles. Behind you is a forest of trees, each thicker than a redwood tree. They are all white, and stretch a mile up into the sky. What makes them all the more odd is the lack of branches: each tower is a straight pole. if you didn't know better, you''d think they're the same color as that husky woman...

your train of thought is interrupted by an earthquake, far larger and more intense than any you've felt in your life. The sky is filled with black, then white, then finally a glassy lakeof blue and black. You try to make head or tails of what you're seeing, when a massive wall of white sweeps over the surface. A wall of towers sweeps past, creating a hurricane that knocks you into the nearest tower. Beneath you, a rumble of thunder roars, almost like a chuckle. Hell, that voice sounded like that husky, but much deeper. The thunderous voice returns, and you're just able to make out the words.

"Welcome to your new home, bug. You know, I think you're a bit smaller than a bug: around 10 micrometers, by my guess. In case you're wondering, you are currently on my hand. Well, on my index finger pad to be precise."

You're on...this is...just her FINGER?!

"Anyway, I've been bored recently, so I have a game for you. I'm wearing a special earring that has a sensor to detect microbes like you. Once you get to it, it will make a ringing sound. That means you win, and I'll grow you. But you have to get there within a week, or else I take it off and leave you on my body. Forever."

Your legs are shaking, you can barely stand from the overwhelming dread you are feeling.

"Oh, and just as a fun fact I should be about 200 miles tall to you. The eye looking at you is around 2 miles wide, and you have a 10 mile jog before you even reach the palm of my hand. Now, I think I'm a fair girl, so I'd like to give you a fair chance. I will let you know if I'm about to do something like change my shirt or take a shower, so you can brace yourself. I'm also about to give you a huge boost...or maybe a giant penalty. Either way, good luck little guy!"

With that, the massive blue eye moves upwards, replaced by an even larger maw. Her smile, which you thought was cute before, could now swallow a city whole. Her teeth are larger than any skyscraper, and her tongue stretches for miles. The miles-wide lips form a circle, and a blast of wind hits you, many times stronger than the gust from her eyelash. You are thrown into the air, where you can finally see the entire expanse that is the husky and her room. After a moment, you find yourself careening towards her...

You have the following choices:

1. Head

2. Somewhere lower

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/2265911-Nano-size