*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kim
  2. Let's start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627296-Elementery-school-girl-weight-gain/cid/858610-Kim
Rated: E · Interactive · Men's · #1627296
Have a girl from kindergarden to fifth grade grow some thick love handles
This choice: Kim  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kim

    by: Rodge
Kim sat at the table finishing off her plate. Her and two of her friends had just got back from ballet practice, and Kim loved ballet. She loved dancing, dressing up, and had a crush on her parnter, Will, the only guy in the class. She really loved it lately, since there was going to be a performance where her and Will were the stars.

She cleaned off the plate and started to get up to go back to the buffet when Ty, one of her friends stopped her.

"Kim, maybe you shouldn't get more." She said.

"Why not?"

Ty and Kim's other friend, Carla, looked at each other. Carla answered, "We heard Will talking to the teacher."

"He said you were getting heavier and he didn't think he could lift you at the recital." Ty finished.

"Heavy?" She asked, before realizing what they meant. "I'm not fat!"

"Well, you have started to gain a little weight..." Ty said, pointing at her belly.

"NO, I'm NOT!" Kim growled before heading off to get more food.

How could they tell her she was getting fat? They were just jealous, she knew she wasn't gaining weight. She was positive she wan't gaining weight. She was pretty sure she wasn't gaining weight. The closer she got to the buffet the more she thought about it and the more doubts she had.

She had noticed some weird stuff lately. Her ballet uniform had been a bit tight and it was hard to get into. A few of shirts had seemed smaller lately, but her mom said she might have shrunk them in the wash, or that Kim was getting taller. She glanced down at her belly, making sure her friends didn't see her do it. It did look a bit bigger. She reached down with one hand rubbed it, notcing some exposed skin between her top and her pants. Finally she thought about how her dad let out a weird sound when she got on his lap after breakfast.

Breakfast! That had to be it, she ate a lot that morning. More pancakes then she ever remembered having before. She wasn't fatter, she just had a stuffed stomach weighing her down, she thought.

You have the following choices:

1. Don't get seconds just in case.

2. Get seconds before her parents pick her

3. Go in the bathroom and find out for sure

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rodge (UN: rodge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627296-Elementery-school-girl-weight-gain/cid/858610-Kim