*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teen Titans Vore
  2. Teen Titans
  3. More CN Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627830-Cartoon-Vore-GTS-Shrink-and-All-Else/cid/3016969-Teen-Titans-Vore
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #1627830
Let's get crazy with some cartoon characters, new and old. 200-word minimum.
This choice: Teen Titans Vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Teen Titans Vore

    by: Chaos Magnet
How is this going to go?

Option 1: Vore is a natural ability that many people in the Titans' world have, with many heroes and villains alike using the ability to serve justice or their own needs, respectively. Villains are often captured by being devoured by a hero, and some are even sentenced to extended stays or digestion, depending on the crime.

Option 2: One of the Titans gains the ability to eat people unexpectedly. How will it change them? Will they stay a hero, or will their newfound ability drive them towards villainy to sate their unending hunger?

Option 3: Perhaps a villain gets the ability to swallow people whole, and uses it to take out the Titans.

Option 4: Vore is a rare ability, akin to a superpower, and subject to the same variety of uses for either good or evil. Which Titan(s) had this power all along, and what do they use it for?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos Magnet (UN: gunner19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Grand One has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627830-Cartoon-Vore-GTS-Shrink-and-All-Else/cid/3016969-Teen-Titans-Vore