*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1628013
All the fun of trait swapping/morphing,with none of the bad side effects... hopefully.

All the fun of trait swapping/morphing,with none of the bad side effects... hopefully.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
For some reason, you have gained the ability to swap or edit the physical features of anyone nearby. The strange part about it is that everyone else doesn't react, and thinks the person was always like that. You can make others notice, but it takes some effort and concentration.

Characters (listed in order of importance):

John Reese
19, kinda average, plays video games, a little shy. Likes pointing out unnecessary things that are. Like that. Main character of male path.

Tina Reese
19, John's twin sister, very outgoing. Kinda random. Close bond with her brother. Main character of female path.

Tom Wiel
20, John's best friend for a long time, talented in both sports and computers, but not much else. Is confident and willing to try new things. Except cheese. He hates cheese.

Sarah Mitchell
18, John's girlfriend and Tina's best friend, moved in two years ago and has developed a close bond with them. A smart student, but especially skilled in art. She loves drawing, you see.

Lily Eni
18, a new girl who arrived 3 months ago yet has developed a friendship quite quickly with the main cast. The original holder of the power (as far as this story goes), she passed it on to John/Tina because she got bored with it. At least, that's what she says. Otherwise, average teen girl.

Henry Reese
44, father of the family. Can seem intimidating, but is rather nice overall.

Angie Reese
39, mother of the family. Odd sense of humor and far too friendly to most people.

Some rules:
Use good grammar and spelling. I'll probably edit out minor mistakes, but if your chapter is like "an tne he sad ;oh jmister im sory," I will delete it.
No killing the main characters.
No incest or any gay sex of any kind. Anything else is fine.
If you must have choice chapters, put something to read in there.
Keep the POV consistent., aka: 3rd person for John and 2nd person for Tina. (I know that's inconsistent, but I can't be bothered to edit it now.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph