*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Gift
  2. Recipient
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/808104-The-Gift
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1628013
All the fun of trait swapping/morphing,with none of the bad side effects... hopefully.
This choice: Tina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Gift

    by: Meaningful Name
Walking down the road with your group of John, Tom, Lily and yourself, you were rather loudly chatting with Tom about pies. You didn't really remember how you got to this topic, but right now Tom was clearly against pies. And you wouldn't have that.

"Look Tina, I just. Don't Like Pie. Can't you accept that?!"

"NEVER! All humans like pie deep down. It's a fact of life."

"...so does that mean I'm not human?"

"Umm... maybe. But you're human enough!" you sputtered, definitely not expecting him to come to that conclusion.

"So I'm NOT human?" he responds with annoyance. Getting tired of this argument, you decide to end it quickly: a job reserved for only your second mouth.

...I don't remember you having two mouths until then, but... I'll just go along with this. Is that even NORMAL? I mean, really-

"Look Tom. You're human and no amount of pie hating can change that. But I will force you to admit that you like pie, right here, right now," you respond, saying the last part with both mouths and thus, two identical voices.

"Fine. I like pie. Happy now?" Tom reluctantly says. You smile twice. "Very."

A tap on your head alerts you, and you turn around. "Yes?"

"Can I talk to you in private?" says Lily. You wondered why she wanted to talk to you. Lily was a strange person at school, not because of her personality, but because everyone seemed to think that strange things happened around her. Yet oddly (or rather, not oddly) enough, no one had seen these things, so these things stayed as rumors just circulating the black haired girl.

"Sure," and you motion her over to a nearby bench. As you do, you feel a strange sensation around your face, but think nothing of it.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Well, I've been trying to find someone right for this gift, and I've chosen you," chatted Lily nervously, unnoticed by your eyes.

"You chose me? Yay!" you said quickly, getting excited. If she took a long time to choose someone, then the gift has to be good, right? Although, why would she choose you anyway? Eh, who cares?

"I will warn you, this is no ordinary gift. Now, hold my hand," whispered Lily. You decided to go along with it... for now.

You were standing face to face with each other when she held up her left hand, and in that moment, time stood still. You looked at her, her deep green eyes, long, silky smooth black hair and rather average B cup breasts sticking out at you.

None of which appealed to you, since Lily was female. But as you looked around her, the strange energy ball-like thing growing in her hand jumped out at you, while you were wondering how you couldn't have noticed that.

But as you keep looking, it dawns on you that time actually HAD stood still. John and Tom were frozen, not moving. A bird was stopped mid-flight, wings outstretched, but not falling at all.

"Quick! Take it!" yelled Lily, shaking you out of your thoughts. When you looked back at her, her left arm was outstretched in your direction, weird thingy floating on her hand. Without thinking, you take it.

The rather extreme transfer of power between the two of you nearly sent Lily to the ground, and actually DID send you to the ground.

"What was that all about?" you exclaim, picking yourself up. "Why is everything-" You cut off your sentence as you notice your surroundings, and indeed, they were moving.

"Uhh... What was with that energy thingy? Is it supposed to be my gift?" you wonder out loud.

"Yes, it is," responds Lily, an uncharacteristic serious look on her face. Seeing your confusion, she motions for you to rejoin her. "Sit down. This could take a while. And believe me when I say this is all true."

You have the following choice:

1. Lily's Story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meaningful Name (UN: itradara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meaningful Name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/808104-The-Gift