*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lily's Story
  2. The Gift
  3. Recipient
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/808134-Lilys-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1628013
All the fun of trait swapping/morphing,with none of the bad side effects... hopefully.
This choice: Lily's Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lily's Story

    by: Meaningful Name
Getting comfortable, you listen as Lily tells you her story about her powers.

"Basically, when I was about 9, my grandfather transferred the power to me to swap or morph body traits or parts. That was just before he died, actually. So I had fun with it, just changing people. It went on for a few years, then I started to get bored with it."

"Uh huh," you nod, dumbfounded.

"So I spent the next few years changing everyone back, since I didn't know if the next person to receive the power would actually care enough to do so. And I know you are Tina, so don't interrupt," she adds quickly, causing your retort to die in your throat.

"So I was resetting things back to normal, at least in my general area. Anyone overseas, well, the fun thing about this power is that reality seems to shift so that whatever change I do makes people think that's normal. So as long as no one noticed them, I wouldn't feel too bad.

"Anyway, last year, I found out we were moving. I thought, 'Maybe this is what I need! New people!' It didn't really work. I was just as bored.

"So, in the end, I just decided to give my power to someone else. Which would be you. And that's what I did just then."

A brief silence follows as you digest this information. It was pretty crazy -VERY crazy- but it would take something crazy to explained what just happened anyway. Still...

"And this is all true," you say eventually, deciding to play along for now. "How do I do it? And what about the time freezy thingy?"

"Oh, it's simple! Just think of the change you want to make on the person -or people, I should add- that you want to affect, and presto! They're changed," Lily replies enthusiastically. "As for the time freeze, that comes with the power. You can only do it when you're transferring the power to someone else, though. I guess it's so that no one else notices." "Oh, and another thing: making other people know of your changes costs extra," she adds on.

"Right," you respond, drawing out the word after that... interesting explanation. Then the last part of what Lily said hits. "What? You said that-"

"I know I said other people don't find anything unusual about the changes. However, you can make certain people aware by concentrating a little harder when you make the edit."

"Do you notice the changes?" you inquire. "After all, you did have the power until a few minutes ago."

"I'd assume, but I'm not sure. Why don't we find out?" she proposes, standing up. "It's a perfect way to test both my noticing ability and for you to test out your new power!"

"I guess," you say, not really sure how to act. You look around the area for ideas, and get one from Tom, who was rather loudly bragging to John about his superior penis size compared to John's. John himself seemed to really not want to be part of the conversation.

I'm going to make you outclassed, Tom. By a woman. you think, stressing the last part in your mind's voice.

Well, assuming this works.

Clearing your head so you can concentrate, you copy his dick in your mind, give it to Lily, and lastly, enlarge it by about twice its size. You could clearly see the oversized package in her tight jeans, and start to get excited that she was telling the truth and that you do have a body-altering power.

Lily...

You have the following choices:

1. ...notices

*Noteb*
2. ...doesn't notice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meaningful Name (UN: itradara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meaningful Name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/808134-Lilys-Story