*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/819042-go-up-to-continue-fighting-that-kid-as-myself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: go up to continue fighting that kid as myself!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

go up to continue fighting that kid as myself!

    by: DJ Jaxx
Misty jumped out of the pool and landed skillfully on her feet, surprising the challenger and scaring (him or her) witless.

"Wha- what the heck?!!!"

"Heh, I bet you didn't realize that gym leaders were so powerful, but now you gotta fight me! Starmie return!" Misty said calling back her pokemon. the kid the began to look real serious.

"Grr Absol! Use quick attack!" The kid yelled.

'I better use hydro pump!' Misty thought, but instead bubble beam came out. It hit and Ko'd the absol!

"Yes! I win!" Misty exclaimed. The kid merely called back (his or her) Absol and left. Misty was now finished with her matches for the day, and coincedentally she had 2 weeks of vacation, she decided...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To see professor Oak about her form

*Noteb*
2. To go to the beach

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/819042-go-up-to-continue-fighting-that-kid-as-myself