*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631885-Fantasy-Tickling-Adventure/cid/2241707-Koochie-koochie-koo
by klepto
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1631885
A world of swords, sorcery, monsters, and tickling!
This choice: Koochie, koochie, koo...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #26

Koochie, koochie, koo...

    by: Carnivore
You really should figure out how the two of you will get something to eat. You should really start figuring out where it is you’re going next, and for that matter where it is you are right now. But troll spit, Ilya is a lot of fun to tickle! She has such a cute, adorable giggle that it makes you want to laugh sympathetically. Her tickle spots are all exposed, and her skin is incredibly smooth. With her taut tummy and firm, smooth legs… you just can’t help running your fingers all over her. Besides, the big tickle dragon can’t be full yet, right?

“Koochie koochie koo, Ilya!” You tease, grinning down at her as your fingertips spider over her belly. “C’mon, somebody needs to feed Murtagh!” She sputters in protest, but can’t say anything coherent as one of your fingers worms its way in her bellybutton and wiggles playfully. It makes you wonder how often Murtagh needs to ‘feed,’ and part of you hopes the answer is ‘often.’ You could get used to this, especially with that excuse. Your fingers dance their way up Ilya’s sides, and right into her exposed underarms. Ilya lets out a gasp and a new stream of giggles, wiggling in your tickly grasp. “Ooh, is someone ticklish under here? Huh?”

“Nohohohoho!” Ilya protests, completely unconvincingly, shaking her head and whipping her hair side to side. She tries to turn around and tickle back, reaching up to run her fingertips over your own bare belly. But nothing doing, you just aren’t ticklish, making for one mischievous and evil tickler!

You wiggle you fingertips even faster under her arms, making her squeak girlishly and try to clamp her arms to her sides, not that it gets your tickling fingers out of there. All the while, Murtagh is off to the side, watching your antics. He doesn’t do anything to stop it, and dragon facial expressions are nigh impossible to read, but if you had to guess the big guy definitely seemed ‘smug and satisfied’ by the playing.

You keep it up for a couple more minutes before finally letting Ilya go, not wanting to push things too far. She lays on the grass next to you for a minute, giggling and slowly catching her breath, her hands trying to rub the lingering ticklish feeling out of her skin. The girl really was wonderfully ticklish. “Hehehehe… ooh, somehow I’m going to get you back for that!” Ilya tell you, giving you a playful shove. She doesn’t seem upset, which is good. “But come on, we should really figure out how we’ll get food.”

Murtagh rumbles his throat, speaking up. “Mmm, thank you for your laughter, Ilya. It was excellent.” Then he turns to you, staring at you with his big eyes. “But don’t think you are immune to me, should I have need of you…” He says with a slightly suggestive rumble, which you can only blink back at him. You aren’t ticklish at all, never have been. Maybe he does have some funny jokes after all? But Murtagh continues. “Since you two have just given me such a delicious meal, it’s only fair I return the favor. Make a fire, little ones, and I will bring you food.” And with that, the tickle dragon bounds off into the trees, leaving you to look at each other with a shrug, and start to gather sticks and leaves for the fire.

You have the following choices:

1. Plan your next move

*Noteb*
2. Ask Ilya about herself

*Noteb*
3. Ilya asks more about you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carnivore (UN: carnivore318 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
klepto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631885-Fantasy-Tickling-Adventure/cid/2241707-Koochie-koochie-koo