*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/878852-Kiss-and-lick-my-toes
by person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1635220
You are in world were all men are born to be toys for girls.
This choice: Kiss and lick my toes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kiss and lick my toes

    by: person
Christine decided to have you kiss and lick her toes. Rather than putting you down gently she dropped you from her eye level to one of her dirty socks that was lying on the floor. The shock made you pass out. When you woke up you were staring at two giant slightly tan beautiful feet. Then something awful hit you, the smell. You were amazed that feet this beautiful could have such an oder! You almost gagged when you first smelt it. She looked down at you and wiggled her toes only releasing more of her powerful foot oder. After she got tired of waiting for you to kiss and lick her toes, she said, "maybe you need some help." then she spread her giant toes and used her other foot to push your head in between her toes, and then curled her toes so that your head would stay there. All you could smell was her foot Oder and all you could taste was he toe jam, you could also hear her laughing at you. "I love how all you boys are so weak compared to me!" she said, "oh and by the way you can eat my toejam for dinner tonight. Christine didn't sound like she was angry at you, it looked like she just liked to be in control, and having a 3 inch tall slave has probably made her enjoy seeing you at her mercy. You spent that whole afternoon and evening eating her toejam. It tasted horrible but since your head was between her toes you had to listen or she could crush you between her toes. It took you hours to eat all the toejam between her toes on her right foot. Before she went to bed she took a dirty sock and stuck you in it. You passed out from the smell. When you woke up you were in between her toes, but they seemed so much bigger than they did on her right foot, you knew she could make you smaller but you didn't know that she knew that she could do that. Unfortunatly for you being smaller also made her foot Oder even stronger! You heard her tell you to keep eating her toejam. The dirt I'm between these toes was worse and there was so much more because you were smaller. After hours of being in between Christines giant sexy toes she decided it was time for bed. She looked at you and you got smaller, 1 inch to be exact, and stuck you in between one of the toes that you didn't get to clean. The sweat and toejam kept you there so you couldn't move, it was humiliating! The next morning she....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Made you give her a bath

*Noteb*
2. Made you paint her finger and toenails

3. Told you to eat her toejam for breakfast

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 person (UN: person543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/878852-Kiss-and-lick-my-toes