*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/1851639-A-Single-Person
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: A Single Person  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Single Person

    by: Unknown
"Now what exactly are you interested in our vacation package Mr. Proctor?" the representative said.

"Well... I've always wondered what it would be like to be a woman. I'm not gay, i'm just curious."Mr. Proctor replied.

"An interesting and common choice we have in our line of work. It's nothing to be ashamed about. I understand from your file that you grew up with your mother and your two older sisters?" the representative said.

"Yes. I always felt different from them and I would love to see the world they live in. Mr. Proctor replied.

"I also understand you would like to remain a woman for a year, is that correct?"

"Yes. I would like to be on vacation as a woman for as long as possible."

"Very well. There are 3 choices that are available to you for your extended vacation. Which one would you like?"

You have the following choices:

1. A red haired stripper with a big ass

2. A busty college professor

3. A young girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/1851639-A-Single-Person