What do you get when you cross a cowboy with a monster? A Monster Cowboy. 2,760+ views
|Based off of my Monster Cowboys series, "Monster Cowboys The Book" , you take the reins of someone in this Western/fantasy-style interactive, in which humans, monsters, technology and magic live side by side in the Old West. You could be anyone you want, from a cowboy driving cattle to market, and battling rustlers, to a townsperson in a western town, to an outlaw who preys on the hard working and honest folk, to a Native American watching as Anglo-American Monsters and humans encroach on your tribe's traditional hunting lands. You could have a code of some sort, like that you don't eat women and children, or some such thing, or you could be downright evil, and do just that. |
Now, here are the rules.
1. Terms of the 19th century are allowed, including those that are considered derogatory today, though try not to use them to excess.
2. If it existed in the Old West, it's allowed, like whorehouses.
3. Technology must be 19th century in style and such. So, when it comes to cameras and guns, no Kodaks, and no Uzis.
4. Sex is allowed, but try to keep it casual, be it gay/lesbian, or straight.
5. Vore is allowed, but try to give a reason for the person to do it, like the person is some sort of outlaw, or they did it to protect someone that they care about.
6. You can be any monster you want, or even a human, including those with some sort of magic.
7. Story is to be in the third person.
8. Always give alternatives for different characters, especially for the different types of monsters.
Well, get along little doggies.