*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saving Tim
  2. Bad politics
  3. Hannah
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/1229354-Saving-Tim
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1642255
One of your female relatives is a witch and is going to change your life
This choice: Saving Tim  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Saving Tim

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"There's a chance we can save Tim and all the other boys." said Harry. "It's a long shot but we have nothing else to work with so, if you will follow me."

Curious, mom and Megan followed Harry out of the house to his home where he lead her into the basement where, to her surprise, he opened a secret panel in the wall. There was a code box, he it a ten digit code, causing the entire wall to sink into the ground, revealing a massive room below his back yard. As the wall slowly sank, Harry turned to Megan and mom. "I am not the only 'normal' boy who knows about witches." he said. "We have forged an alliance with each other in case something like this might happen, arming ourselves with a means to fight back if needed. "We are the collective."

Finally, the wall had sank far enough for mom and Megan to peer inside. Upon doing so, they both gasped, seeing a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. highly advanced laboratory!

2. massive arsenal of magical artifacts!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/1229354-Saving-Tim