*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/829865-The-beginning
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1642255
One of your female relatives is a witch and is going to change your life
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Runner
"What a day" you mutter to yourself as you collapse into a chair. School is tough, and you though having a combined middle/high school would make things easier since you do look somewhat older than your real age. Four days into the new year changed your mind. Besides having to do all the schoolwork and everything that comes with it, being mistaken for 14 and even with one teacher, a 15 year old wasn't much fun. Least you still have Megan and Harry with you for friends..

Your thoughts wander to your sisters. You know Mel is with Megan, probably givegan moral support. Megan is a cheerleader, and a very good one, but is far younger than the others, and for that reason, has the close eye of the head cheerleader on her. Thinking of Melleads you to think of Hayley, which of course makes you curious. Last year, she just left unexpectly. You have no idea, despite your extremely close relationship with her. No one else has any clue to why, not even Megan. it is like Hayley has dropped off the planet. you shake your head. Hayley is one of the more popular and liked girls in school, and had no real enemies, so it doesn't make sense. Still you have a chance to find out, since she is finally coming home tonight.

You kick back, and feel something hard, that wasn't there before school. Curious, you bend over and grab it, then laugh. "The magic Book" you say, reading the books title. "You have to be kidding me." You haven't believed in magic since you were five, and you know your sisters don't either. Both Harry and Megan don't believe in it any more than you, so you begin to wonder why its there. Unless its some kind of prank.

Normally you would ignore such things, but for some reason you feel like opening the book. Just before you do, a voice calls your name

You have the following choices:

1. Mom

2. Hayley

3. Mel

4. Hannah

5. It's nobody

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/829865-The-beginning