*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She physically changes you
  2. Mom
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/923991-She-physically-changes-you
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1642255
One of your female relatives is a witch and is going to change your life
This choice: She physically changes you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She physically changes you

    by: Runner
You can't help grinning. "Magic? Yeah right. I'm no more of a witch than you, or Mel, Hayley or Hannah" you say laughing.

Mom laughs, "You're wrong, since I do have powers, and your sisters either have them or will have them, so you can't go telling them. You too would have these powers if you was a girl instead of a boy"

"Thanks, mom. I really have a tough day. I like how you try to make me laugh" Thinking more, you add "Yeah, if you're a witch you could make me into some girly girl twin for Mel. Maybe someone else's twin to please Hannah or Hayley" you say sarcastically, as you turn away.

Mom smiles, and produces a flame in her hand. Your jaw drops in shock when you spot it out of the corner of your eye. Mom grins mischeviously.

"Girly girl. Good idea, John. What age shall you be? better yet, I should have a limited reality change so they think you're their sister"

Backing away, you stammer, "I'm sorry for not believing you, mom, but how could I? Don't change me, I don't want to be some girl" but Mom grins and fires a spell at you, and you feel yourself changing....

You have the following choices:

1. Into Mel's girly girl twin

2. A twin for one of your other sisters

3. Something surprising

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/923991-She-physically-changes-you