*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/1228802-Bad-politics
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1642255
One of your female relatives is a witch and is going to change your life
This choice: I had no choice...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Bad politics

    by: Runner
"...I had no choice. I was ordered to do it" mom gasped out.

"Following orders!?" Harry said outraged.

"Yes... Melanie, my mother (gasp) was head witch. Last night, there was a coup against her and the council. They, Elvira and a few but significant parties are being held hostage with the threat (gasp) of immediate execution if we do not obey..."

Harry loosens his grip. "So you turned John into a Hannah twin?"

"Yes. The head Bitch is a woman called Darla Bane...."

"The same Darla Bane from the other side of town? The one that hates boys" Megan said icily.

"Yes. she ordered the elimination of any boy with witch blood. John was high on her list"

"I can't believe you did it still..."

"i brought John time. A week is the longest I could do for this kind of transformation without magic taking root, and Darla wanted me to change him into a baby girl. Plus, there are other problems. I'm not the only one with these. Catherine has been sent one too. Fortunately, I've delayed her from getting it. She still doesn't know, but its certain once she finds out, she will obey, abeit reluctantly. Likewise, Jack will, even though he is not a witch, hence doesn't have power."

"But uncle Jack's dead" Mel said, speaking for the first time.
.
"No. That was a cover. He is alive. However I know his sons will be fine. The orders are for Jack to change him, just as mine as for me to change John."

"That will mean catherine will be changing Tim.." Mel said, unsure whether to be horrified or smirking at the order for her girl hating cousin.

"yes. I suggest you get to him before my sister does

You have the following choices:

1. Saving Tim

*Noteb*
2. Others get their orders

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/cid/1228802-Bad-politics