*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645108-Hallway-of-Lives/cid/2111516-A-construction-worker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1645108
You are a normal boy who one day ends up in a strange hallway full of doors.
This choice: A construction worker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

A construction worker

    by: Hanko
Alex jumpped on his bicycle and started off towards the park. Just as he got towards the road his new mom came out to stop him. "Alex" He boomed in a low voice. "Where do you think you are going? We have things to do today." Alex looked at the man he would now have to call his mom. He wore her light blue satin pj pants and a white lace tank top. A nude bra hugged his hairy chest. His morning wood stood out as the wind blew his loose pants. "My hair appointment is in an hour, so hurry back quick." said his new man mom as Alex biked away.

He didn't get a half a mile down the road when he saw a small construction site. They were laying concrect down by an old house not far from his house. Some morning joggers ran passed Alex in their right shorts. He could hear the construction workers hooting and showering at the attractive runners. One voice however sounded strangly familiar. As Alex looked closer, he saw his mother!

There she stood dressed in dusty jeans and muddy boots. Her flannel shirt was untucked and her hair was a mess under her hard hat. She had some gray concrete staining her reflective vest. "Oh baby, slow down for me! Shake that ass sweetie, let's see what you got!" She yelled, after high fiveing her two other construction workers. The joggers just ignored the horny men.

Alex quickly biked over and called out, "Mom!"....

You have the following choices:

1. She recognises him

*Noteb*
2. No idea its her son

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Some Random Person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645108-Hallway-of-Lives/cid/2111516-A-construction-worker