*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exmination time...
  2. Ginyu
  3. Goku
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650042-dragonball-Z-body-swap/cid/876349-Exmination-time
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1650042
Characters from Dragonball switch bodies.You decide how.
This choice: Goku clutches his chest and writhers in pain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Exmination time...

    by: Unknown
Goku feels even more painful than he did last time he was in Ginyu's body, this time there was two holes in his chest. He felt the blood rush out of the two places where his nipples should have been but were now replaced by holes with outpouring blood. Goku managed to examine his new body, and found that Ginyu naked wasn't something which could attract Chi Chi, and could even scare Gohan, even though he was all grown up.

Ginyu had obviously stripped and destroyed his clothes so that it would be harder for Goku to catch up to him, if he ever does at all...One thing Goku hated about Ginyu was that this body was huge and bulky, moving felt like having two tonnes on concrete on his back, Ginyu must have really been juicing.

There was also no hair anywhere at all on this body, Goku felt his head, looked at his armpits and legs and everywhere else, and there was not an inch of hair anywhere at all on his body. His fingernails and toenails were black, like emo-style, but these were natural. Veins were excessive all over his head. And Ginyu's feet were huge, and his muscles bulged like there was no tomorrow. His horns were long and black.

And last but not least, his dick. It was long, about 7/8 inches (when not erect) and Goku decided that he might like this body after all, even though it does have two holes and its naked and may not attrack the ladies, although, the dick might...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSoullessOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650042-dragonball-Z-body-swap/cid/876349-Exmination-time