*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/886219-Remove-the-suit-from-the-tub-and-put-it-on-to-t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1662525
You happen upon a secret formula that allows you to grow disguises of anyone
This choice: Remove the suit from the tub and put it on to test it...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Remove the suit from the tub and put it on to t...

    by: SeaOfGreen
It was 5am, too early to call Betty or another of his friends but he had to do something with it to see what it did, the thought was just too tempting. Reaching into the tub he picked up the deflated skin of his mother which just lay there limp in his hands. The instructions that they had followed said that it was some sort of suit, a disguise. So Henry, checking the bathroom door was locked first, stripped down naked and examined the suit for an obvious way of entry. "That's weird", he thought, "there doesn't seem to be any zipper or anything, but I suppose that's because if there was, people would be able to tell...". After another minute looking for a way in to no avail, he decided he had two options, go in from the top or in from the bottom. "If I'm going to put it on like an ordinary t-shirt then if I go up rather than down, it'll be the right way round and I won't get confused.", he thought. So, holding the skin above his head he stuck his thumbs into his mum's vagina and pulled them wide apart creating a hole large enough for him to fit in. "Its O.K", he reassured himself, "you've already come out this way once, time to go back". With that, he stuck his head into the hole and started to wriggle in the rest of his body. The inside was pitch-black, Henry had to climb up towards the light coming in through the two open eye sockets at the top. Eventually, Henry had wriggled himself into a position where he could see out, now came the hard part, fitting the legs in. Sitting on the side of the bath, Henry pulled one of his legs inside and using his hand which was currently where the elbow of the suit was, he rearranged the skin underneath him to slot it into the right leg of the suit. The other one followed soon after that, slotting into the other leg neatly. He could feel the smoothness of the skin over every part of his body now, no part of him was outside. Moments later he could feel his fingers and toes sliding into the empty spaces of the suit's hands and feet, giving them a wiggle for good measure. He grabbed the mouth which he was looking out of and pulled it down to where his mouth was, the suit gave a sudden jolt and he realized that must be his nose aligning. Looking out of the eyes for the first time, he was in. Quite pleased at his little achievement, Henry started to sense something else starting to happen.
All of the empty space still left inside was sucked out all at once leaving Henry vacuum packed inside. The suit was now very tight on him and he felt as if inside he had all turned to liquid which the suit was now manipulating to fit the exact dimensions of his mum. Henry endured this uncomfortable feeling for a minute until it finally subsided leaving him standing naked in the middle of the bathroom an exact carbon-copy of his 36 year old mum. He walked over to the mirror and looked at his new face, he couldn't believe it, there infront of him was his mum. Even the colour of his eyes had changed from a dark brown to hazel. "Oh my..." he said out loud, except he thought he did but instead of his voice, he heard his mum's. Could this be happening or was he still dreaming?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take it off and find a place to keep it

2. Keep it on for a little while longer

*Noteb*
3. The bathroom door wasn't locked...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/886219-Remove-the-suit-from-the-tub-and-put-it-on-to-t