*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662829-Super-Magic-Ring/cid/865010-Daniel-tries-the-ring-on-but-doesnt-notice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1662829
Someone finds a magic ring that can pretty much do anything.
This choice: Daniel tries the ring on but doesn't notice any change yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Daniel tries the ring on but doesn't notice...

    by: haefalath
Daniel looked at the silver ring and decided to try it on. She slid it down her middle finger, and made to fix supper. As she was breaking some eggs, she heard the door snap open. Daniel made for the door and saw a raven haired teenager standing there with an annoyed look on her face.
"Who the hell are you?" Asks the girl.
"Me? This is my house! What are you doing here!" Daniel was starting to get a little angry.
"I'm Melanie, you fucking bitch, and I'm looking for that tramp Sharon..."
"What the hell do you want with my sister?! And don't call me that!" Daniel was now a little scared, as she noticed the other girl looked very athletic and could probably kick her ass.
"Your piss fuck of a sister humiliated me in front of my friends today, and I'm here to teach her a lesson," the girl began, "oh, and I called you a bitch, because thats what ya are, you stupid cow."
Melanie then took out a pocket knife from the inside of her jacket. "Where's the tramp, fuck face?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haefalath (UN: haefalath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662829-Super-Magic-Ring/cid/865010-Daniel-tries-the-ring-on-but-doesnt-notice