*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662971-The-Princess-Tales/cid/1125935-A-strange-man-with-a-stranger-offer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1662971
Cuiriosity forces you to take on a whole new role in life.
This choice: A stranger man with a strange offer.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A strange man with a stranger offer.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
The strange man was tall, pale, wearing a black business suit. He looked down at me and smiled as he knelled down in front of me. "Good afternoon, Cire Beatriz." he said in a polite tone. "My name is Munich, I represent the Cire royal family in the recently independent Soviet mountain nation of Teageistan."

You have never heard of this Soviet nation, nor did you know this Cire royal family or any royal family for that matter. You immediately placed yourself on guard, ready to scream for help should he try anything, not that there was anything else you could really do.

"What does the royal family of a Soviet nation want or care of a teen boy trapped inside a toddler body?" you asked, eying the man.

Munich sighed. "Teageistan is home to the most concentrated deposits of pure TG dust." he explained. "Our scientists are on the cutting edge of Trans Gender technology and are willing to return you to your rightful age."

Your ears perked up to that statement and you rose your eye brows in interest but you were fully aware that nothing, especially 'too good to be true' offers, came without a price.
"Exactly what does the Cire family want in exchange for this very generous offer?"

Munich frowned. "Our king has died, assassinated by a hard line general, named Rurik, wanting to maintain control of the TG dust." he said. "Our queen is a strong leader but she will not live forever, which is why we are grateful for the princess."

"What does this all have to do with me?" you asked.

"Our beloved Princess, Beatriz Cire, has mysteriously vanished without a trace." replied Munich. "So far, we have been able to keep this fact secret but time is against us as panic will ensue once word gets out, she is the last heir to the throne."

"In other words, without the princess, the queen will be the first and last ruler of your little monarch nation." you said with a sigh. "I'd rattle this Rurik's bones, he's the most likely suspect as he wants that TG dust your royal family controls."

"He's untouchable to a small nation such as ours." said Munich. "However, if we were to force his hand, trick him into confessing to the crime, we will have the world on our side."

"I still don't see how all of this involves me." you said. "what exactly do you want me to do to help find your missing princess?"

"Since you had absorbed pure TG dust, we can change you into any form we choose." said Munich, simply. "We need you to become princess Beatriz Cire and take her place to appease our people and lure General Rurik into the open."

To say you were shocked was an understatement. "What!?!" you asked. "You want me to masquerade as this princess and hope this general or whoever kidnapped the real princess takes the bait!? "

Munich nodded. "She is exactly your age and we will provide all the training you will need to carry out this deception flawlessly." he said. "You and your family will be compensated richly for your services and you will return to your proper age and form once the true princess is returned to us safely." he then smiled. "Its that or remain a diaper defendant toddler until you grow up."

You swallowed hard as Munich waited for your answer....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You agree.

2. You refuse and are kidnapped.

*Noteb*
3. You scream for help.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662971-The-Princess-Tales/cid/1125935-A-strange-man-with-a-stranger-offer