*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664436-Shrunk-in-soccer-practice/cid/3452984-Axel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1664436
Martin is a soccer player, that shrinks his soccer mates.
This choice: Axel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Axel

    by: Mark
The boys all look at each other, none of them wanting to be eaten.

"He...he can't seriously make use choose who we want him to eat..." Liam spoke in disbelief.

"Of course we aren't going to choose someone!", Jeremy cried out, "no one deserves to be ea-".

"You should eat Axel!".

Everyone was caught off guard by this statement, all of them turning to face who said it.

Jake's eyes were wide, his mouth slightly quivering. "...I mean...Axel is the worse on our team...so...he deserves to be eaten...".

John, Jeremy, Liam and Jack all look shocked at this.

"wh-what...?", Axel's voice quivered, "You...you can't really mean tha-"

"I do mean it!", Jake cut in, "face it Axel, you're sp slowl on the field, you hog the ball, and I can't even remember the last time you scored a goal. You suck, so you should be the one that gets eaten...".

Axel was stunned. Although not particularly close to Jake, he had considered him someone he could trust...but now...

"...how could you do this to me...", tears were fulling his eyes. He turned to the others, but none of them wanted to look at him, "guys...please...".

Martin chuckle from above, grinning down at his tiny snack. "Mmmmm, Axel", he said with a moan, "I'm going to eat you".

The tiny boy looked up, fear shuddering through his body, knowing there was nothing he could do.

"Take off your clothes", Martin demanded.

Axel would comply, removing his soccer clothes in some kind of fear induced trance.

The others watched on with guilt as their friend stood naked, waiting to be eaten.

Martin licked his lips and reached down for the boy. He picked him up and held him in front of his mouth. "I'm going to eat you Axel, I gonna...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swallow you whole

*Noteb*
2. Feed you to my cock (or ass)

*Noteb*
3. Absorb you directly into my skin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mark (UN: rayduxmeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BluePlanet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664436-Shrunk-in-soccer-practice/cid/3452984-Axel