*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670540-Stuck-in-Africa/cid/2558330-You-take-her-up-on-staying-in-her-womb
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1670540
You awake under a tree in the middle of Africa, and the animals have many cravings.
This choice: You take her up on staying in her womb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

You take her up on staying in her womb

    by: MMPluc
You nod, "I see... um what would be included in staying you your womb? I mean I don't think I am leaving here anytime soon..." You say having a tear in your eye... "How long can I stay?" You ask her as she nodded, "You can stay till I die and if you find a love amoung our kind then you can stay with her, wither she is a mother mare, or not. I am sure you would fit into any of the mares here. But you can pick your love in my womb." She said as that meant you might be getting visitors... "How old would they be?" You ask. "From newborn to yearling wishing to be in a womb again if only for a bit. Though mother mares can be seen by how big their bellies are normally." She said and smiled. "So you want in?" She asked.

You nod and you walk around behind her, and she lifts that tuff ended tail up for you to gaze at her lucious waiting lips of the entry to your new home. Though would you be able to get more than one love? Probably and who knows it was unlikely anyone would find you... As you look to her rear, you want to enter her how?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Head first

*Noteb*
2. Feet first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MMPluc (UN: mmpluc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DarkJedi12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670540-Stuck-in-Africa/cid/2558330-You-take-her-up-on-staying-in-her-womb