*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Midoriya Izuku (Deku)
  2. My Hero Academia
  3. Anime Path #68
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670805-Diapers-Humiliation-Exposure-Galore/cid/3026613-Midoriya-Izuku-Deku
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1670805
Make the characters blush. Do everything in your power to insure that they get humiliated!
This choice: Midoriya Izuku (Deku).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #71

Midoriya Izuku (Deku)

    by: VS21
So we're opting to humiliate Deku now are we?

Only thing to do now is to determine exactly who should be the one to humiliate the newest wielder of One For All, and there are surprisingly lots of options for that regard...

Should it be his old childhood bully Bakugo Katsuki to get back into his old childhood swing of things to embarrass and humiliate Deku once more or should it be someone else?

Perhaps Denki Kaminari, he of the ChargeBolt fame perhaps gets into it with Deku and takes charge in humiliating Deku instead...

Maybe Deku finds his humiliating fate at the fate of someone else like Tomura Shigaraki, who finds perverse joy in humiliating and dragging Deku down however he can...

Or perhaps you're interested in the sight of someone like Izumi Kouta to be the one to humiliate Deku, and find great joy in a little kid like him being the one to put Izuku in his place...

Or perhaps anyone else other than those listed above could be the ones to go for, so who do you want to humiliate Izuku?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bakugo Katsuki

*Noteb*
2. Denki Kaminari

*Noteb*
3. Tomura Shigaraki

4. Izumi Kouta

*Noteb*
5. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VS21 (UN: vs21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SDCharm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670805-Diapers-Humiliation-Exposure-Galore/cid/3026613-Midoriya-Izuku-Deku