*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/901934-Back-into-the-womb
by Sandra
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1671482
A science fiction story with a lot of possibilities.
This choice: She walks back into the room and waits.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Back into the womb

    by: Snoogins
I just couldn't bare to take another step forward. Pointless as it seemed at the time, I retreated back into the cold steel room, closing the door behind me, choosing to stare at the bare walls rather than allow others to stare at a bare me! I paced back and forth for a while, wracking my brain in a vain attempt to conjure up any memories that might explain all of this. It didn't make any sense! This ship, wherever it was, was busy and crowded. Why would they set aside an empty room right in the middle of a heavily traveled section of the ship? If it was a storage room, it wasn't storing anything besides me, and, why the heck would they be doing that? My mind wandered through those possibilities for a while, and, I guess I have a vivid imagination, because I gave myself chills. Okay, so I'm an imaginative nude prude. So far so good. Bleh.

When I got tired of pacing, I sat down at the center of the room where I had first awakened. The absence of my body heat had caused the floor to grow cold, and when I sat my bare buns back down on the unforgiving metal, I gave myself a bit of a start. Eventually, however, the floor warmed back up enough to be comfortable, and I brought my knees up to my chest, curling my body into a protective ball, and sat for a spell. "Great." I thought to myself. "I'm right back where I started."

I didn't sit in silence long however. Without warning, the door before me slid open, causing light and sound to pour into the solitary room like an invading army. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around my legs and hugged them close to my body for protection. I didn't know who was intruding upon my inner sanctum, but it seemed important to me at the time that our first meeting not involve an informal introduction to any of my naughty bits.

As my eyes adjusted to the brighter light outside, I saw that the intruder was in fact...

You have the following choices:

1. A uniformed crew member

2. A Robot

3. Some strange creature

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snoogins (UN: snoogins-85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sandra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/901934-Back-into-the-womb