*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1673672-Five-Days-of-Transformation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1673672
Bobby Thomson is in for a suprising week at his aunt's when he is transformed every day.

Bobby Thomson is in for a suprising week at his aunt's when he is transformed every day.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this interactive, The teenager known as Bobby Thomson has to spend the week at his Aunt Marla's house while is parents head out of town. Every day of the five days he is staying there, Bobby finds that he has transformed into something else, be it an animal, or an age transformation.

How Bobby transforms is entriely up to you. He can transform slowly through the day, or wake up with his transformation complete. He can transform physically, or only have his perception of him by others changed. (For example, you can have Bobby physically become a baby, or have him keep his teenage body and have everyone think that he is a baby.) You can also choose how Marla reacts to the transformation. She can be shocked, the one who made the transformation happen, or beleive that you are supposed to be this way. This is all entirely up to you.

I suggest that you give people the option to choose other reactions and transformation types so that they can play this story however they want, but you do not have to.

Here are some rules you must follow, however.

- There can only be one transformation a day. Bobby cannot transform again in the middle of the day unless it involves a slow, singluar transformation. Once Bobby falls asleep at night, he must begin a different transformation when he wakes up.
- If a chapter line goes through five different transformations, the story must end with Bobby returned to somewhat normality
- Different age transformations count as different transformations. One day can be middle aged, one can be elderly, and one can be younger, and that is three days of the story.
- Swearing is allowed, but don't fill your chapters with them.
- No Sex
- No Death.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1673672-Five-Days-of-Transformation