*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clean Up Yula
  2. Mommy Wannabe
  3. Mother May I?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/2658069-Clean-Up-Yula
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: Clean Up Yula  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Clean Up Yula

    by: Carter
You began to walk over to the lone woman to ask for some help. But before you could say anything, the woman ran over to you thinking you were a lost child. “Hey little guy, are you lost”? Asked the woman.

“What, no I’m a grown man, I was just shrunk and need help”. You replied.

“Yeah right, how about I take you home and see if I can’t find your parents. It’s getting dark and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you”. The woman responded.

Before you could say anything, the woman picked you up and started carrying you home. Unfortunately for you, in all the excitement, the woman wasn’t paying much attention to how she was carrying you and your face was mashed into her reeking armpit. While she was walking home, each step she took caused her to rub your face into her armpit.

By the time she got back to her place, you were so well acquainted with her reeking armpit, you were able to smell it even after she removed you from it.

When she got in she went over to the computer to print some posters of you. Not wanting you to hurt yourself, she put you on the seat first with the intention of sitting on your lap.

Not wanting to be sat on you tried to move out of the way but weren’t fast enough. You begin to regret your decision now since she was sitting on your face instead on your lap. You hear a rumble from her stomach and really start regretting your decision.

“I’m sorry but I’m a little gassy”. The woman said as she farting in your face.

The woman’s fart began to assault your senses. If that wasn’t bad enough already, your head started to get pushed between her sweaty ass cheeks. Pffff. She farted again but this time you were forced to smell it straight from the source.

You you heard the woman begin to snore. Since the computer was taking so long to print the posters, she had actually fell asleep on you. Pffff. You realized that now she fell asleep, she began to fart more often. Pfff.

Unable to get her off of you, you were forced to inhale her farts until she got up. Unfortunately for you, she didn’t get up until morning.

Choice 1: She gets off of you but you are still stuck in her stinky ass and she tries to find you.

Choice 2: She gets off of you but only thinks she sat on your lap.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stuck in her unaware ass

*Noteb*
2. Oblivious and continues to help unintentionally making things worse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carter (UN: carters2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/2658069-Clean-Up-Yula