*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clumsy 'Mother' Kaylee
  2. Mommy Wannabe
  3. Mother May I?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/960690-Clumsy-Mother-Kaylee
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: Clumsy 'Mother' Kaylee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Clumsy 'Mother' Kaylee

    by: G-Writer
You can't help but notice the extra size of the woman you are nearing as you get closer, even compared to your size. The woman looks a bit older, but to your relief, fairly caring (maybe because of the combination between her age and size). Her clothes are fairly nice, though maybe a little tight as she eats a 'small' box of donuts. You hope at the very least you don't end up somewhere like in the box, but push the thought out of your mind as the woman puts her donuts away and takes out a piece of gum to chew.

Unfortunately you don't notice in time that apparently it's not a flavor she likes and after only chewing it a few moments she spits the gum out and it slams down right in front of you. You try to veer around it, but end up tripping, spinning, and getting your back stuck to it. Unable to free yourself, you are about to cry in despair when you hear the lady apparently talking to herself. "Kaylee, Kaylee, Kaylee, what a litterbug you've become! Better pick that u---Ooops!"

You watch in amazement and horror as the woman gets up and walks towards you, only to have her foot slip out of her flip-flop and send her form hurtling down on you...

1. She comes down face first, you either ending up stuck to her cleavage unaware or her seeing you.

2. She spins and lands ass first, you being right at ground zero.

3. She rights herself but slams her foot down on you in doing so.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Double Trouble

*Noteb*
2. Ground Zero

*Noteb*
3. She Catches Herself, To Bad for You

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/960690-Clumsy-Mother-Kaylee