*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1679158-The-Fartmeisters
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1679158
The everyday lives of a family of women with foul smelling and destructive flatulence.

The everyday lives of a family of women with foul smelling and destructive flatulence.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Fartmeisters have moved around many times due to the problems caused by their powerful farts. So they're in a new town, and they've moved into a house built to withstand their farts, so they can break wind without damaging the surrounding area.This is about their lives.

Julie Fartmeister:(37 years old) a housewife who is sweet, calm and kind. She’s tall, plump, pear shaped, and has a cuddly exterior. Out of the three, she possesses the most control over her flatulence. Though her husband Daniel is almost always away on business, they have a strong bond and neither of them has considered cheating.

Ruby Fartmeister:(15 years old) Easily described as a hot nerd, she is smart, focused and a hard worker. Ruby has bouncing D-Cup breasts and as round bubble butt. But doesn’t like wearing revealing clothes, she prefers to be bundled up rather than showing off. She wears glasses and can usually be found in the library with her nose in a book. She lacks complete control over her flatulence, and can unleash a destructive fart when angry or nervous. She was no experience with boys, and hopes to find a boyfriend.


Elena Fartmeister: (11 years old) The youngest member of the family. A spunky little girl who tends to speak her mind. She isn’t embarrassed or ashamed about her flatulence at all. She thinks it’s funny, and will fart whenever she feels like it. Believe it or not, her favorite phrase is “Cut the cheese”.Most people don’t want to be around her, so she doesn’t have any friends. So after moving, she hopes to find a real friend.


This isn't a sex story, it's more like a humor story. Imagine three women who can fart with enough force to blow holes in brick walls or blow leaves off trees. Or it smells so bad it can peel paint or melt metal. This is all about the everyday lives of these people. If it goes far enough, I might turn this into a real story on fictionpress.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1679158-The-Fartmeisters