*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690111-Changes/cid/2407491-Get-up
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1690111
The classic sissy diaper story about a boy whose life is going to be changed drastically.
This choice: Get up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #39

Get up

    by: Sabrina Smiles
You notice that the sun is down, but you're' no longer tired. The princess dress has been swapped for a loose fitting white nightly and frilly socks adorn your feet. Not only have you not been changed, but you've clearly continued to fill your diaper in your sleep and the mess of pee and poop are spread throughout the entire diaper. You feel a mix of shame and arousal as the events of the day start coming back to you. You know that something is very wrong, but it also feels so right. You start to rub the front of your mushy diaper against your growing cock bringing yourself to a powerful orgasm in moments and letting out a girlish moan. It must have been enough to get the attention of Allison in the other room because she walks in with a grin on her face.
"I see somebody is awake. I was just about to head to bed, but thought you might not sleep through the whole night on your own."
You open your mouth to speak, but she quickly pops a bottle into your mouth and you suck without hesitation, loving the attention.
"This has something to help you sleep and keep filling those diapers up." Allison grins. She pats the front of your locking panties. "Would you like to come cuddle with mommy or do you want to sleep in your crib with your sissy headphones?"

You have the following choices:

1. Sissy hypnosis

2. Nighttime cuddles

*Noteb*
3. Free Choice

*Noteb*
4. Free Choice

*Noteb*
5. Free Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sabrina Smiles (UN: sabrinasmiles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TOBLERONE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690111-Changes/cid/2407491-Get-up